Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Braid Bar & The Dorchester - London Trip

So I thought I'd do a little throwback post! With me having been a little absent in the blog in general the past 6 months or so, I haven't really been telling you what I've been up to-  other that living in the gym of course!

So back in October me and my mum went on a little trip to London. We're both always so busy and even though we live together we don't often get to spend quality time just doing girly stuff.

We got the train to London early doors and headed to my favourite breakfast spot in London, which I'm sure you guys all know - The Breakfast Club. We went to the Liverpool Street one as that's the one I can navigate to with ease! After that we headed to Kensington to check into our hotel and throw our stuff in our room - then we hit the shops! Time seemed to go so fast and we only really got chance to explore Selfridges because we were in there for what seemed like hours.


I spontaneously decided to get my hair done at the Braid Bar in Selfridges and I absolutely loved it. I wish I could re-do my hair like this!


After this we went back to the hotel and got ourselves all dressed up as I had booked us in for Afternoon Tea at The Dorchester. I went for my 21st Birthday and absolutely loved it and just knew my mum would as well. It is such a treat and you're basically treated like royalty for 2 hours which is always nice. My mum couldn't believe how they refused to let you lift a finger- she went to pour herself a cup of tea and the waiter rushed over and insisted that he do it for her. If you decide to go to The Dorchester for afternoon tea I would 100% recommend the Paris tea, it was incredible and we've been on the hunt for some ever since!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign