Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Brew & Brownie York

So a couple of weeks back me and mum went on a top secret business trip to York which also involved some holiday shopping as I have just booked a week's holiday in Greece in a couple of months time!

As we had a busy day ahead of us we decided to get ourselves a decent breakfast. It was quite a spontaneous trip but on the train there I was scrolling through trip adviser for the best breakfast spots in York and one of the top places on the list was Brew & Brownie. I loved the sound of this place, it was right up my street! They combine local ingredients with an artisan menu in the cutest urban interior setting!

Now admittedly this isn't exactly the healthiest of breakfast options but if you're visiting York and you're fancying some amazing fluffy pancakes or a strong morning coffee, I would definitely recommend this place. It's also worth noting they do an amazing selection of cakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign