Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

Revisiting The Breakfast Club & Shopping In Central London


Morning guys! So on Thursday last week, I did something pretty spontaneous - I booked the day off work and took my self down to London for the day (yes on my own) and I had SO much fun. It was all very last minute, I originally booked the day off for studying purposes but that plan fell through and so I thought do you know what, let's go to London for the day!

I got the train down at about 9am, so arrived in Kings Cross at about half 10. Upon arrival in London I got the tube straight to Liverpool Street and popped into the Spitalfields branch of The Breakfast Club because well, by this point I was very hungry and seen as it was a day out, I thought I'd better treat my self to some lovely Pancakes, mmm! I had exactly the same at The Breakfast Club as I did last time I went (read all about it here) and I swear the Pancakes & Smoothie tasted even better this time round.  I opted for the Green Is Good Smoothie & The Vanilla Berry Pancakes. Seriously if you ever get the chance to go to London I would totally recommend The Breakfast Club - it's a great place to go for Breakfast or Brunch with your family, friends or significant other or in my case, on my own!



After filling my tummy with Pancakes, I made my way to Central London - first stop Oxford Street. I have actually been to London so many times but pretty much every time I've been, it's for work purposes or for planned weekends. I've never had a day in London where I've just explored and done my own thing, so I made it my aim for the day to visit all shops I've never been to before and just really have a good old browse. I must say I was quite impressed with how many places I managed to tick off my check list. Oh and did I mention I walked 7 miles! I was very pleased with my self, I just walked all round central London rather than getting on the tube etc to cram in a bit of exercise!

So I managed to work my way round to some of shops I've been meaning to go to for ages. Here are just some of the places I popped into: Muji, Tiger, Whole Foods, Selfridges, Liberty of London & COS.

As you can see in the picture below, I made my way to the Charlotte Tilbury counter in Selfridges and wasted no time in getting my hands on some products, so expect a Charlotte Tilbury Haul very soon! I didn't really buy much else, I just spent the majority of my day perusing. I did however pick up a birthday present for my mum - which I can't show you in case she reads this post - (hi mum!).


What other shops do I need to be visiting on my next trip to London?


What other shops do I need to be visiting on my next trip to London?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign