Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

MAC Studio Fix Fluid


Not normally one to review/gossip about the latest make up, I usually just buy the products as a necessity, apply it and get on with my day. However, recently it occurred to me how much make up can affect your appearance, the way you apply it can change your look as a whole. I think that foundation is a vital product because it gives your face the smooth canvas to work around. In my younger teenage years I never used to bother much with cosmetics and would tend to just opt for the cheap alternatives as opposed to going for a more ‘luxury brand’. However, in the past year or so I decided to start buying MAC cosmetics because I had heard a lot of hype about the products so thought I might give it a shot. 
Anyway - I’ll cut to the chase. Paying that little bit extra for your make up goes a long way, it has better coverage, a better finish and tends to last a lot longer. I have been using Studio Fix for the past year and now I wouldn’t even think about using another foundation. The consistency of the liquid isn’t too thick therefore you don’t get the ‘caked’ effect, the foundation is thin and can be distributed across the face evenly with little use. I’ve found that the product tends to last me around three months if used in moderation. Personally I believe this would be a great asset to your make up bag and a gift from heaven for your face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign